In order to ensure that you receive the best services and the most relevant information when you visit our site: ecofloor-bg.com/en /briefly called “internet page”, “site”, “website”/, information and data will be collected through the use of so-called “cookies”. This helps us (and also other authorized third parties) provide you with a personalized experience. It also allows us to improve our services and make sure you find what you’re looking for.
What are cookies?
We may use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience during your stay.
We use these cookies for example:
- to receive information about how you use our websites, such as the pages you visit
- to determine which parts of our site are the most popular
- to track your use of our site and the time you spend on it
- to determine how often you and other users visit our site
We may also use session cookies, for example:
- To recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
- To save responses to a once-filled contact form (and to avoid having to fill out the survey form multiple times).
- What goods or services you have added to the cart, which pages of the site you have visited and how you have reached certain information. These cookies do not collect information from your end device and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or terminate your browser session.
We use information from cookies to make our website more pleasant and user-friendly. No personal data is stored in this process, i.e. through the “cookies” of the site, we cannot identify you as a person. The information collected by cookies is usually used in an aggregated form for the purpose of analyzing the user behavior of the Website, which allows us to improve the functionality of the site, user paths and the content used.
Third party cookies:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us – for example Facebook, YouTube, Google+, partner websites. It is possible that when you visit these sites or open their content, cookies from these websites are stored on your end device. It is these cookies that are defined as third-party cookies, and we have no control over the generation and management of these cookies. If you wish, you can look for information about them and how they are managed on the websites of the relevant third parties.
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose for yourself whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you. This gives you the option to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit allaboutcookies.org.