This policy aims to inform you about the way in which we process your personal data in our capacity as an administrator, as well as about your rights. ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. strives to provide you with accessible and useful information on its website.
Carrying out its activities, ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd., EIK 200007559, with registered office and management address: Sofia, “Strelbishte” residential area, “Trunski Prohod” Str., block 19A, entrance B, (“The Company”, ” Ecoflor Bulgaria”, “we”, “us”) processes information, including personal data.
This website is owned by ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and related legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, these are our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for protecting your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone and others).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation are special category of personal data. ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. does not process such information for you.
Collection and use of personal data
ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data, which is necessary for the Company to perform the provision of the services and goods of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd.
If you do not provide us with the necessary personal data, we would not be able to consider your request and provide the relevant service. Personal data is provided voluntarily.
Your data is used to prepare the necessary documents regarding the purchase and sale of goods and services provided by ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Group, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd.
Listed below are examples of the types of personal information ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. may collect and the ways we may use it.
What personal information do we collect?
– When inquiring about a quote, concluding a contract, issuing and processing a tax document – your names, invoice address, delivery address, email address, payment method used, payment amount and product/s, date of purchase, telephone number ;
- Participation in online survey and other marketing activities – various types of information, including but not limited to your name, your postal address, your phone number, your email address, how you prefer to be contacted, history of offers and purchases;
– To ensure safety from defective products and related to goods, claims and complaints – your names, your email address, the products that have been purchased; postal address, information regarding the claim/complaint and the affected product/s;
– When you share product information with your family and friends, ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. may collect the information you provide about these people such as their names, postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers;
For what purposes and on what grounds do we use your personal information?
The main activities, purposes and grounds related to the processing of personal data for ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. are:
– Activities on inquiry and preparation of an offer;
- Data for the purposes of fulfilling an order or inquiry/s from the telephone and email address of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd.;
– Accounting and invoicing of purchases based on our legal obligation to do so;
– Data related to managing your access (identification), based on your given consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
We use personal information because it helps us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important communications such as notifications about your inquiries and purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and various policies.
It is also possible for us to use your personal information for internal purposes such as checks, data analysis and studies for the improvement of the products, services and communication with customers of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd.
In addition, your data is processed by ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. for the purposes of:
- Establishing anomalies, complaints related to products of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd., based on the legitimate interest;
– Product-related questions addressed to us based on your consent;
Protection of personal information
ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these instances.
All employees of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited on the basis of necessity for the performance of their duties.
For cases in which ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd. shares information about you with third parties – service providers and subcontractors of ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd., the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for this.
Storage of personal information
Your rights in relation to your data
If you have provided your personal data to ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd., you have the following options at any time:
– to verify the accuracy, completeness and currency of your contact information;
- right of access to your personal data processed by ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd.;
– the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
– right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
– the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, when there are legal grounds for this;
- right to refuse processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc.;
- the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
If you want to exercise your rights or opt-out of receiving the electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by sending a message to or by sending a letter to the postal address: Sofia, Strelbishte district, ul. “Trunski prohod”, bl. 19A, entrance B for the data protection officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, threaten the privacy of other users, requests that are grossly impractical, or to which access is not otherwise required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repeated and unfounded, is not bound by the payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and/or legal representatives of children discover that children under their guardianship have given their data to ECOFLOOR BULGARIA Ltd., contact us at the contact addresses indicated in this policy. We will delete the information as soon as possible.
Validity and updating of the policy
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS POLICY OR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ECOFLOОR BULGARIA LTD, PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
To the email address: [email protected]
By mail: Sofia, “Strelbishte” residential area, “Trunski prohod” street, block 19A, entrance B for the Data Protection Officer